Jiu-Jitsu classes will be starting 28th Sept 2010 at Leeds Metropolitan
Jiu-Jitsu is a traditional martial art that originates from Japan. It was developed
and practised by the Samurai to develop their fighting skills against armed and
unarmed attackers. Today the art of Jiu-Jitsu is practised all over the world by
people who are looking for a complete martial art of self defence skills
- Striking and Kicking skills
- Joint Locking and Immobilisation skills
- Throwing and Groundfighting skills
- Use of Pressure Points
and modern weapon skills
You don’t have to have done ‘anything like this before’. Even
if you are a complete beginner, just turn up to any of the sessions throughout
the year with regular sports gear (you don’t need to have those pyjama clothes)
and you will be able to start straight away. No inductions necessary.
- For students who have a sports Pass - It's Free..!!
- For Students and staff of Leeds Met - £4
- For Everyone else - £4.50
- Tuesdays - LMU Civic Quater Gym: 6 - 7:45pm
- Wednesdays - LMU Headingly Campus: 6 - 7:45pm
For more information contact:
- Email: Sensei@taijutsu.org.uk
Tel: 07732 435 952 (Ask for John)
Please Note: Jiu-Jutsu classes only run during term time of the university acedemic year.